Based in Washington, DC, WAPA is an engaging, non-profit organization whose members represent a wide range of professionals devoted to automotive coverage in the Mid-Atlantic region. While members come from all over the country, a majority of them can be found in the Washington, DC, and Baltimore, MD area. WAPA has membership levels for working media, industry professionals, retirees, students and provides an out of area membership for those members interested in connecting to the industry through WAPA.
Requirements for joining WAPA include:
- Industry professionals, who make their living within the automotive space.
- Media members who report, create and produce content relating to the world of transportation.
- Professional influencers and bloggers who post automotive content.
- Individuals who work in federal policy and shape the regulations that affect the industry.
- Automotive public relations professionals who get the word out about new products and services from the automobile and aftermarket industry.
If you meet one of the requirements for membership and are looking for an organization that provides a space for automotive industry professionals to learn, network and collaborate WAPA welcomes you to apply to become a member.